Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sleepy!

oh my oh me. i haven't done what i said i would do. thats a pity. Nah, not really:)
Yesterday i wasn't even close to a computer. I went to the bathing spa close by the school, and where swimming there for like 4 hours and more:D then me and some people i met there went back to school, made some waffles, watched to movies, and then went to bed around 0200.
Man i am sleepy this morning....


Now we are supposed to make an application to school next year, but im going to work next year, so i got nothing to do:D

anyway, hope you all have a nice day, and i will try to upload a picture of my little sisters children asap

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo! har ikkje du tenkt å blogge litt snart?

Anonymous said...

vente i spenning på ei oppdatering! Froslag: Elisabeth, sommer, ka du ska t høsten...

ingri

Anonymous said...

javel... ska sei du e flink t å oppdatere bloggen din xD :-P